Thursday, July 01, 2010

sha: baju pengantin in wimbledon


Game, set and match!
Originally uploaded by Tramidepain
I knew that when my dad was saying, "Tak bolehlah selalu balik lambat," there must be something in his mind. Though I'm yet to find out what it is, I'm sort of able to predict what it is.

Yup...come to think about it, my salary is not worth the time. I have to admit that I'm not the rich type but at the same time I can't say that I'm poor either. This job, as I had always mentioned, is a gift from Allah;)

People have been asking, "Kenapa Sha selalu balik lewat?"

My answer will and will always be because I want to do my work. Some people just can't understand that certain types of work needs more concentration - a normal working hours won't make for it. The inquiries from others, the phone calls, the meetings are some of the contributors. You can concentrate, but you can't concentrate 100%.

you put in and people get what they
deserve, still i ain't seen mine
No I ain't seen mine
I've been giving just ain't been gettin'
I've been walking down that line
So I think I'll keep walking
with my head held high
i'll keep moving on and only God
knows why

Someone put this as his ringtone few months ago. Then, he got a girlfriend, so he changed his ringtone. I mean, look at the lyrics, it transpires this one particular word: loneliness.

Am I being lonely just because Sepet is gone? Well, maybe but that is not always true. Only God Knows Why by Kid Rock was already my "theme song" way before I met Sepet. It was just a song that I sang whenever I feel like expressing myself.

And same goes to this blog. I just can't be cheerful all the time but I'll try okay? Because today is Friday and Serena is playing in Wimbledon. Because today I will start juggling between You're the One that I Don't Want and Baju Pengantin Mak Andam. Sha will start reading two books at the same time.

And you'll know why Sha needs more books.

"Rajinnya baca buku?" he asked while he flipped through the pages.

"Untuk release stress," I said.

"Orang baca buku lagi stress," he objected.

"Not really. When you're in another world, you'll forget how stressful you are, " I contradicted.

"Pelik you ni," he grumbled.

I wonder what he will think if he knows that I'm imagining myself in a songket kebaya meant to be for brides. My bridegroom? Rafael Nadal.

Can or not?

Hehehe. Gila. Where shall I put Jack Bass, Will Gardner, Zainal Arief and Pasha Ungu then?

Pasha Ungu might be a playboy. Sha Ungu is not:P

7 comments:

dotblogspotdotkom said...

ms keje lama dolu... opis hour kami pakat lepak.... dah malam baru buat keje....

bos bg syarat... up 2 u mcmn @ bila nak buat as long keje mesti siap on time....

tp bila segelintir yg tak tau... mula la ada dengki....

~mrs azmi~ said...

when we first decided to get married, i've told my fiancee that my working hours always beyond the normal working shift. alhamdulillah until now he understand..

Cik Qemm said...

hmm kak sha mengingatkan qemmal pd sorg kwn. sama mcm kak sha. always stayback buat keje bile org dah balik. perlu lebih konsentrasi mcm kak sha ckp kot.

anyhow, kesihatan mesti jaga juga ye. itu penting :D

~LP Lum~ said...

salam kak sha~

hehehe... :)
biasa ar komitmen keje nak wat mcm mna kan?? just take a rest.. :)
jgn dera sgt badan...

iza~de~bintang said...

Rugi juga duduk jauh dari family tercinta, tak dapat soalan yang peduli semacam tu. Takda orang pun kisah balik lambat atau cepat :(

Dee said...

sha..once in a while..trylah balik cepat..tp yelah..bila office hour ni susah sket nk concentrate..

eh..baca buku mmgkan..kita mcm in another world..best..hahaha..

Ara Amnan said...

Reading mmg membuatkan kita khayal! Ngee~ Bes bila berada di dunia len sebentar.