Saturday, August 14, 2010

ramadhan diary: caramelly sweet billionaire


Creme caramel
Originally uploaded by Sunday Chefs
I wanna be a billionaire so "LOVING" bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen...

I had a full day meeting a day before first Ramadhan. It was freaky tiring. I was thinking about Hari Raya, of course. With tonnes of work to do, I didn't think a long holiday would be a good solution. Let others be others...I love my rice pot. Work is work. No work, no rice.

And while I was thinking about rice...I was thinking about my cousin's wedding. It would be on the third day of Hari Raya. That would be on Sunday. Uh...working on Monday would be a very bad idea. Weddings were exhaustible...

And work was number two in the list. Family came first. How I wished I was a billionaire. A masseuse to rub my back....mmmmm....

I wanna be a billionaire so "LOVING" bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen...

Then there came Ramadhan. Early morning in the office; and I was doing work as usual. I had never experienced daytime office in Ramadhan before. I was either working odd hours or worked as barista before. This year, it is totally a new environment.

I was wearing blue and enjoyed being blue myself. I just realised how odd things were without Sepet. But I shook it off, knowing that I was enjoying other things since he was no longer around. Family gatherings, for instant. My brothers called me and I left the office exactly at 4.30pm; hoping that I would reached home early.

But I didn't. I jumped into the third full train which passed KL Sentral with minor bruises as the women in the Ladies Coach were actedwithout grace. They wanted to go home too. Therefore, the extra strength they had was used to pushed other ladies around. And when I reached Bangi at 7.00pm, my face was drained with exhaustion. The station master gave us a blue package which looked like mineral water.

Except that...it was not. It was Rexona for Women deodorant at 7.15pm. How I wished I was a billionaire. Maybe I will have a water tank every where I travel...mmmmm....

I wanna be a billionaire so "LOVING" bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen...

The second day of Ramadhan was horrendous. I didn't manage to jump into any trains at all. I saw a man who was sleeping soundly in the ladies coach - while I had to bear my weight on the soles of my feet. I made friends - a lady called Shima who showed me the way to Bank Negara when waiting for the train in KL Sentral was not working out. Then I met a Chinese lady who told me how lucky I was to be myself. She talked to me all the way to Serdang.

When I reached Seremban at 8.30p.m that day, a nice boy in McDonald's prepared a Chocotop Sundae. RM1.60 tasted like RM1.6 million that day as I licked the chocolate away...

How I wished I was a billionaire. I would want to buy KTMB and made the service better...mmm....

I wanna be a billionaire so "LOVING" bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen...

The third day of Ramadhan. I was working in the office as the rain was heavy and the traffic was massive. A lovely friend accompanied me and I had Nescafe Mocha with a spoonful of salty biryani she brought from home. When the rain stopped, she sent me to the nearest LRT station. And when I reached KL Sentral, I had a sour garden pasta salad from Kenny Rogers. Alone. No friends. No Arief.

How I wished I was a billionaire. I would have a chef on my own. Perhaps, I could even buy love. Or a boyfriend...mmmmm.....

I wanna be a billionaire so "LOVING" bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen...

Then comes today. When one of the bloggers showed clips of the incidents which happened in Bazaar Ramadhan in Jasin, I was caught off-guard.

I went to Bazaar Ramadhan in my Suzuki Swift safely, despite of my bad driving. I shopped the best food and I was licking the tastiest creme caramel when I breaking the fast.

I was safe and loved by my loved ones.

Who wants to be a billionaire? I am. Still.

So that I could help other people in need and less fortunate than myself. So that I could be more thankful....

I wanna be a billionaire so "LOVING" bad...

Bersyukurlah Sha!!!

6 comments:

t.a.c.a said...

bersyukur .... sebab masih berpijak di muka bumi Allah ini..

bersyukur ... kerana masih bisa menjamah sajian berbuka hari ni...

bersyukur ... kerana masih ada nyawa ketika menaip entry ini..

sayang kak sha.... kerana sabar menempuh dugaan di bulan RAMADHAN mulia ini...

sweet love from ipoh gurl~

LORD ZARA 札拉 said...

urgh!

I heart that caramel!

:)

mier@merr said...

ayark..manisssss...kurang gemar...


uiks...sronok mlaram wif ur swift?

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

betul, bersyukur dengan apa yg kita ada. even kak sha travelling jauh, still boleh berbuka dengan family. sure the foods pun sedap.

atty's said...

salam ramadan utk sha..dan selamat berpuasa

kty suka gak puding gula hangus tu .tp kena sejuk2..jgn manis sgt

Dee said...

sha..napa x drive gi work..sian sha..