Friday, August 13, 2010

ramadhan diary: water...water..please..

Hi everyone!

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to say that I'm not that strong to hold myself against the alluring food in front of me. Or drinks.

I just need a break.

Only for a short while...only for tonight. Maybe tomorrow I will start writing again. I'm too busy right now, balancing my life with work; at the same time finding time to do the things I love the most -reading and writing.

I hope you enjoy this Ramadhan as much as I do. Trust me, there are lots to tell! Well, it is not just about the unrequited love that I feel towards Arief. There are too many things in life that I want to share...but....

I'm filtering and censoring my own words. Ramadhan is a special month. Be careful of what you're saying...

Until then, I wish you a blessful Ramadhan. We'll see again the moment I have my sahur tomorrow morning.

This is Sha Cheryna Pires 007 writing for the loved ones out there. I just buka puasa in the office today.

Leading a lonely life, huh? Welcome to my world.

Where you're the ones who make me whole again, my readers!

Love,
Sha

4 comments:

Dee said...

salam ramadhan sha..did you watch house yesterday? the ending was awesome..hehehe..I hope yours too..

Lan Bingka said...

salam ramadhan! mari kita mengawal nafsu makan..;p

kakpah said...

salam ramadhan sha dan selamat berpuasa...

mier@merr said...

selamat berpuasa sis~~