Wednesday, October 06, 2010

cheryna love story: tulip larangan 2


Tulip bouquet
Originally uploaded by occeci
Aku junjung petuamu
Cintai dia yang mencintaiku
Hati yang dulu belayar
Kini telah menepi
Bukankah hidup kita
Akhirnya harus bahagia

Now. Tell me how easy it is supposed to be? Opening up your story will bring significant impact to others. If the person can take it well, that's excellent. But what if the person can't take it and start looking bad at you?

So, we go the second part of the story. It takes a while to write this, folks. So here we go...

I looked straight into his eyes. Well, it was not that easy but I believed at that point of time he was really listening. So....why not?

"I have principles," I told him directly.

"And your principle is...?" he prompted.

"I love the person who loves me. Not like this. I don't even know whether he likes me or not!" I exclaimed.

"Tanyalah," he said simply. Then he smiled.

"Woooooooo..." and I felt the corners of my mouth were pulled by the gravity. They were dripping down!!!

"Sha, sometimes you have to bend and break. Tak boleh nak ikut principle sangat. Maybe...back then it was useful. Tapi sekarang...mungkin dah tak valid dah...." he said. Now, he was really talking.

"Eh...mana boleh! I have pride," I objected.

"You want to talk about pride. Melepas nanti, Sha," he countered.

"Dia orang punya...." I said slowly and put my chin on the table.

And when I said that, I felt the back of my eyes stung. And the rims were wet. No...no...no...don't cry, Sha! At least not in front of him.

Pride. Pride. Pride.

"Selagi tak kawen, dia bukan orang punya..." he said slowly too. He was still smiling.

My heart twitched. Things weren't supposed to be this difficult.

But it was. And still does.

3 comments:

ashie023 said...

hoho...me was so frustrated...i thought he loves me,with all his care, love and very supportive.. but then i heard he will getting married..im confused/..

Dee said...

huh...that was difficult! mmm..i won't tell..yeah..it's all about pride!

mier@merr said...

pride~ hmmmmm

ntahlah...kdg2 mengorak langkah tu penting..

tp kita takot risiko ditolak sdgkan bila meluahkan tu sbnrnya wat kita lega... even bkb kita yg dia nk..bkn kita di hati dia.. tp rasa tu tak terbeban di bahu sendiri... atau mngkin sblknya ..sape tau.. sesuatu yg lebih baik akan berlaku..