Tuesday, October 30, 2012

your morning song

BBQ Chicken Egg Noodles, Black Coffee - No sugar added ;-) by cheryna_27
BBQ Chicken Egg Noodles, Black Coffee - No sugar added ;-),
a photo by 
cheryna_27 on Flickr.
Stop Crying Your Heart Out  by Oasis

Hold up... hold on... don't be scared,
You'll never change what's been and gone.
May your smile... Shine on...
Don't be scared,
Your destiny may keep you warm.

Cos all of the stars have faded away,
Just try not to worry,
You'll see them some day.
Take what you need,
And be on your way,
And stop crying your heart out.

Get up... Come on... why you scared?
You'll never change what's been and gone.

Cos all of the stars have faded away,
Just try not to worry,
You'll see them some day.
Take what you need,
And be on your way,
And stop crying your heart out.

Cos all of the stars have faded away,
Just try not to worry,
You'll see them some day.
Just take what you need,
And be on your way,
And stop crying your heart out.

When all of the stars were faded away,
Just try not to worry,
You'll see us some day.
Just take what you need,
And be on your way,
And stop crying your heart out.
Stop crying your heart out.

This is my morning song. I have this habit of listening to music after listening to Astro Oasis (which will be turned on every morning) before Subuh. The moment I enter the bus, I will put on my purple Beats earphone and click play on this song on my play list. Three times.

Then, before I  step down the bus, I hear the song again. I know, you might be saying that there are better songs than this. You might say, "Eh Sha...tak baca Bismillah ke?" I trust that might be the reason why I'm listening to music. Sometimes it is just like an escape from judgemental comments like that :)



A lady needs a booster. My booster is a black coffee without sugar and the voice of Liam Gallagher screaming Stop Crying Your Heart Out.

What's yours?

cHiSHa cHeRyNa PiRes
writing from the table of Oldtown White Coffe, Ampang Park
30102012

21 comments:

Cik Nurul Siezuka said...

Sedapnyer Noodles tu.. suka suka suka.. No sugar added.. :)

fiza said...

Arghhhhh...lapar.

Rai Ourkizuna said...

erghh..black coffee no sugar added!

Len Inouie said...

Wantan mee ek?
Heheh... sedap.

Tp heran. Apa kaitan dgn lirik tu?
:)

Dee said...

kenapa entry arini lain sgt? not so u cheryna pires..

Rasp said...

yummylicious....
but what the happening???

Remy hazza said...

menangis dlm hati?????
remy bisa........ tunggu besok lusa.....

Kesuma Angsana said...

like this song too!

Jna marcello said...

KAK SHA NA REQ NYANYI LAGU NI BUAT VIDEO FOR US!!!!
THEN WE WILL SING THE SONG 2GETHA!!!

~Get up... Come on... why you scared?
You'll never change what's been and gone. LAALALA~

wantie said...

sometime we need to listen to our heart. not to say if we listening to English song means that we are not holly person.

our ear our soul sometime need something different then usual. right?

but i Solute you, listen this song before subuh. Where am I before Subuh? May be still dreaming on my bed.

My Subuh always 6:30. oh I'm so bad!

Nizam.Ariff said...

liriknya bermotivasi tahap tinggi...

Anonymous said...

Love this song! I remember using this song as my wallpaper. Very soothing & motivating.
My morning song would be 'so young' by the corrs especially when i couldn't get enough sleep the night b4.

Cikgu Ma said...

harus percaya yg saya sudah lama tidak mendengar lagu kegemaran..hampir 2 tahun ^_^

Len Inouie said...

Now only I get it. Hahahaha....
Mine.. i will reply in my next entry..

I play the song in every morning for 3 times while getting ready to work.

=)

kiera'sakura said...

setiap org berbeza kan Sha. tak bermakna kita hidupkan pagi dengan tiga kali lagu yg kita suka, kita tak mulakan pagi kita dengan bismillah kan ;)

makna lagu tue ada erti dia sendiri kan? yg utamanya dia yang beerti untuk diri kita kan ;)

MAY said...

kopi tnpe gule?pahit kot....

hainom OKje said...

Hish.... Sha tu faveret my hubby tu... kalau OKje boleh pening pekena coffee... kalau nescafe pun OKje ambik yg mild je... Apa pun any drinks OKje, OK jerr... he..he... semua sebat!

Dinas Aldi said...

It's a new song for me every morning. Dengar & nyanyi, nyanyi, nyanyiii..hehe.

I can't stand judgemental people.

Ferie Fariza said...

music's definitely my catalyst. the choice differs by emotional state. one day could be astrid's tentang rasa, another would be muse's plug in baby, next might be those from the late 90s - greenday, the offspring, silverchair.

sha, i still listen to oasis, blur, pulp, electica etc...from that era.

KakNi said...

aaaaa..... i really don't know... the booster.... macam robot je, tiap2 hari cukup time pegi lah keje

Sharian Zamrinor said...

Oasis....nice..a motivational song...Dream On by Aerosmith is also a good choice