Tuesday, October 09, 2012

robot comel

the 300th follower
"Panggil aku Madi.Berumur 21 tahun.Masih muda,voltan kebluran yang tinggi.Harap bersabar.Seorang student di UiTM Segamat,jurusan Information Management. Maaf,dia kuat dari ultraman dan geng power rangers.Ni blog kedua,terbit pada Oct 2011"

I know that some one of us thought that being a blogger means being a writer. That was partially incorrect. I've seen bloggers became photographer as well :)

I have been blogging (and not writing) since 2004. At first it was just something to try when community forum was about to end their era. I had a Friendster account back then yet it was not as functional as Facebook these days. Well, this was where I made my friends aware of what was going on in my life.

It was fun as it managed to provide information to friends who were thousand miles away. Well, I'm not going to tell you the full story of this blog because you wouldn't want to know . You just have to find out :)

Hello to those who just got to know the existence of this blog.
 Hola to those who were there when it was gloomy.

The owner has been going on a holiday for quite sometime. Well, there was no follower buttons back then to click and I was not finding any. When I got to know about it, I learned that this "follower" thing came with a prestige.

Aye, there were too many things happened in life. There were priorities and this blog has been kept aside :)

Enough of the old story. I'm not calling this period a comeback. I'm calling it a redemption of time...
...to do something that I love the most.
...to be fair to those who have been friends and foes for years.
...to claim the ownership on what has been robbed and stole from this blog.

So, from 200 to 300 followers in two weeks was madness. I'm marking new territories, claiming the old ones and sharing the passion. I'm not begging for comments, I just passed to get ideas and to open the horizon of my mind.

Lain padang, lain belalang.

And here to a special girl who claimed the number 300. Not the movie. Grrr. The 300th follower.
It belongs to...

http://robotcomel.blogspot.com/
I'm enjoying the stories of her life. The latest one made me hooked for at least 30 minutes. I read that story several times. Well, she wrote the stories that I like and her pictures were brilliant!

So folks...let's visit this miss robot. She is cute. I wonder if she is truly a robot :)

Terjah?

No. Let's bagi salam dekat tuan rumah.

Thanks for following this blog!!!
This is the 1111 post.

Cheers,
cHisHa cHeRyNa PiReS
09102012

13 comments:

Amieynna said...

wah untungnya follower ke 300 itu.
saya follower keberapa agaknya ye?
masa zaman dulu2 lg kan?

wahida said...

hah? dua minggu naik 100 followers? perghhhhhh...hebat la u sis...

fiza said...

Wow...tahniah sis. Ok, nak terjah blog robot ni jap ☺☺

Si Matatajam said...

Betoi tu, tak semua blogger ni writer..macam sesetengah blogger tu dia cuma wat entry gambar semata-mata untuk kita komen pict yg dia amik.. Kak M pun tak pandai sgt nak karang2 ayat yg elok2.. Sebab tu kak M wat entry yg santai2 saja..kekadang ja wat entry ilmiah..

KakNi (CikNi Ahni) said...

congrat sis! today 300, tomorrow 3000!!!

Nurul Akmal said...

Memang hebat.. tahniah.. :)

si robot comel said...

taktahu nak cakap apa. sangat terharu serius.

btw, selamat berkenalan sekali lagi. moga kita terus berkawan :)

Sharian Zamrinor said...

Hoii robot!!!

Sharian Zamrinor said...

Hoii robot!!!

new hope said...

salam,

correct blogging is not just for writter..

KLIK perangai teruk lemah komunikasi dan minta gaji banyak punca xdapat kerja

atty's said...

tahniah tau..kty ikut mood nak tulis.

Remy hazza said...

tahniah..... semakin bertambah2 followersnya......

Jna marcello said...

manaaaaa aciiiiiiii cmni nak jd robot comel jugak laa hahahaahah *gurau jerkk