Saturday, November 10, 2012

jna marcello vs. cheryna pires

Thomas Kent or Viola de Lesseps


"All the men at court are without poetry.
If they see me, they see my father's fortune, 
I - will have poetry in  my life. And adventure.
 And Love.
 Love above all. "



.
When we were in school, our Bahasa Melayu teacher taught us pantun, syair, sajak and puisi. During the era of late 90s, my  SPM Bahasa Melayu Kertas 1 consisted of Prosa Moden and Prosa Klasik. Prosa Moden was normal and easy to score but Prosa Klasik was the killer of my good marks.

I have never been a good poetry writer - whether it was Bahasa Melayu or English or Arabic or Mandarin or French (I learned those languages). My language teachers have always been the best people on the planet.  But as mentioned by Cikgu Saodah, my neighbour cum teacher, my good points were coming from my essay, grammar and prosa moden but prosa klasik have always been a big failure. I could write facts but flowery language was not planted in my soul, she said.

There were times when I came across young teachers tweets and blog posts and I have been wondering whether they actually experienced the school days like I did.  My teachers were remarkable - they never condemned their students in social media :)

Sigh. Perhaps that was the reason why I liked the quote from Viola de Lesseps:
"Write me well."

So, for that reason, I have to write this post nicely and choose the right words. My options would be as below:

Roses are red, violets are blue,
I thought I was ugly but then i met you

Roses are Red, violets are blue,
 I have five fingers, the middle ones for you

Roses are red Facebook is blue, 
no mutual friends who the **** are you?

Well, that was awful wasn't it? Well, let's try again. Shall we?


But that was not original. I like them but that was not coming from me :)

So, here is the thing. Tomorrow night there will be a big cat fight between me and fellow blogger by the name of JNa Marcello. I guess you lot know who she is - one pretty hot girl and sweet too. Well, I am one of her admirers, folks. She is pretty, we all know that. She has lots of followers, we know that as well. But do you realise how humble and sweet she is? (if you want her picture, visit her blog)

Well, take her as a person and the statement in my post yesterday and you will know why I'm writing this special post for her. We love football. For some reason, I don't mind watching Chelsea's game for JNa even thought I'm a fan of Liverpool FC. I don't mind giving her encouragement (regardless how badly I wanted Chelsea to lose the game) just because of JNa.

When I look at JNa's pictures or read the her post, it will always remind me of Viola de Lesseps - the character in the movie Shakespeare in Love, played by Gwyneth Palthrow. Viola de Lesseps had two characters - one was Thomas Kent, who was a boy in the theatre and the other one was the feminine lady who was a strong character of Shakespeare great lover.

Either way, both characters were cute and they reminded me of JNa. Her originality and pureness. She doesn't have to be anybody else.

"Kenapa bila blogger yg famous eja macam budak tak sekolah kau tak bash, aku cuma typo tweet kau bash?"

I read this in Twitter this morning and laughed. JNa's blog is very cute because whenever you are reading her blog you will feel as if she is still in school and perhaps a fifteen year old. Furthermore, for some reason, even though I hate that "duck face" she can still make me laugh and frown at the same time.

That is the difference. That is why some people, regardless the looks, the blog, the articles, the duck face; is casually accepted by public. It is all about her heart. She is not annoying, she never seek for for public attention excessively and she never talk bad about others. At least not to me.

Liverpool is Red, Chelsea is Blue, Na  is so sweet and lovely too!

How's that? :)

22 comments:

Encik H said...

1st jap..

Encik H said...

erks..man utd is red too..hahaha..utk game malam ni, harap liverpool menang..sebab chelsea point dah banyak..so bagi la point kau liverpool pulak..:p

Rapunzeel Cikilolo said...

teringat zaman dulu-dulu ke kak sha?

wantie said...

Masa sekolah dulu melayu klasik la tg akak suka. Sebab akak boleh tanya nenek ttg bahasa melayu lama. Best... tat kala org lain susah nak faham. Kakak pulak rasa senang jer....

Serious ckp. Typo ni memang akak selalu buat. Jari akak ni besar gabak. Kalau entry guna samsung galaxy mini akak. Memang banyak lak typonya.

Kalau guna note ok, sebab hurufnya sesuai dgn jari akak yg besar ni.

Encik H said...

eh bukan malam ni..tapi malam esok..hehehe

baby comel said...

owh, sgt suwit kalau punya kemahiran berkarya ni kan =)
~liverpool? gud & luck, hehe

hainom OKje said...

Sha... ada orang yg kembang malam ni tak kuncup-kuncup ni...he...he...

Tapi OKje memang agree dgn Sha pun Na... memang hensem girl..he...he...

Si Matatajam said...

Roses are Red..Violets are Blue...i Have many friends..one of them is u..

Khalilah MNor said...

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
I am so Glad,
Knowing both of You!
(^_^)


Dua2 sweet and lovely... Kagum sha terjumpa watak yg boleh di samakan dgn jna... Gwenyth Palthrow pun awet muda yg amat! :)

Nizam.Ariff said...

puteri lawan puteri.

menarik sungguh ni...

cuma, apa yg direbutkan? hahaha

cHeRyNa PiReS said...

Tulah tuuuu...boleh salah jadual. Ok...ok....amended ;-)

Wak Gelas™ said...

wak pon eja X betul , tp wak X femes jugakkk.. uuuHHuuu

Jna marcello said...

kempis kan hidung skrng kempis kan hidung... relax chill cool *jaga penampilan jap

hahahaha
((((((KAK SHA))))) <- jerit dlm gua
im so touched with youuuuuuu~!
muax muax muax (duck face)

Roses are red, Violets are blue,im so happy ,bcoz of you

Roses are reds, Violets are blue, im so hot,just like you..

Roses are reds Violets are blue,im awesome so are you

Roses are red violets are blue,you love me, i love you..

GOOOO MY BLUES BOY~!!!!! weeeeee~

cHeRyNa PiReS said...

dulu2 mcm tu kira kiut habis la. kononnye. hehe.

MAY said...

wah.entry utk jna...jeles2!...hihi..ingtkn u ol date td.jeles tau x ajk!hikhik..

MAY said...

wah.entry utk jna...jeles2!...hihi..ingtkn u ol date td.jeles tau x ajk!hikhik..

Kengkawan said...

laaaaa mati mati ingat bunga violet kaler purplish..
hehe kuar topik:-)

Remy hazza said...

bila dua femes bertemu....... apa yg depa bualkan ye.......
curious nie.....nak tahu jugak......he3

Rai Ourkizuna said...

saya baru je kenal kenalan dengan jna marcello..cantik orangnya..

Len Inouie said...

I like this post.. :)

Skrg baru ada ms nak bc.
Weekend was pack. Adeh..

Kesuma Angsana said...

KA pown follow Jna juga hehe. both of u hebat & great !

LydSunshine said...

Kalo I jadi jna pun hidung I will be kembang kempis. Lol. Boleh nampak sha ni menghargai org lain. Itu antara the sweetest thing about u sha.