Sunday, December 16, 2012

rendang in the making

Rendang in the making ;-) by cheryna_27
Rendang in the making ;-), a photo by cheryna_27 on Flickr.



Hello all beautiful people out there!

I know it has been a while since I have updated my blog properly and it has been ages since the last time I have visited your blog. Frankly, I am honoured with your presence despite my lack of visits so thank you to those who were here in this time of business.

I have been busy - with work, with life and with love.

Besides having an unscheduled work (which I thought would never happened again at this stage but it did), I have fell sick for quite number of times by end of this year. Perhaps it was the weather but there are unexpected circumstances as well when the challenges actually came from the imperfection of health:P

Nevertheless, I am welcoming you to this blog. I'm sorry again if your visits here are purposely to get my comments in yours as that might not be the thing that I can do at this moment. I will, however, try my level best but a guarantee is not something I can promise:)

For your information #entrybahasamelayusaya have already reached its fourth chapter and I have already created a label for it - in case you would like to read it. Some might think that you were actually reading a novel.

Indeed, it was something I wrote 2 years ago and has never been published. There were people who asked whether this was a true story or just a fiction. Well, I can't tell you exactly the percentage of the authenticity, but I can assure you that part of those stories exactly happened with twitch of edits to ensure no parties will be hurt and my professionalism will still be protected and maintained at all times.

Sadly, I am going to postpone my next posting on #entrybahasamelayusaya for 2 reasons:

1. To ensure that my blog is fully protected from copycats who might want to make this as their story - regardless their quality. Honestly, this is one of the reasons why I have shifted from writing in Malay to writing in English instead. Bad experience has taught me that some people thought they were original without even realising that they were actually living someone else's life:p

2. To give way to my Journal Cinta which will be scheduled throughout the whole week. This is something that I personally want to log in this blog regardless the response.

Therefore, should you be reading this blog, I would like to seek for your kind assistance:

1. If anyone has a clue on how to protect a blog from being copied, pls e-mail me/tweet me at:

cheryna_27@yahoo.com (e-mail) or @cheryna27 (Twitter)

This is to ensure that my blog won't be copied again or any ideas are not simply going to be pulled out of here without mercy (like suddenly someone is a barista without me knowing that the stories were acutely similar).

2. The entry for Journal Cinta will be about Cinta and most likely football - it's going to be a personal journal of my experience throughout the entire tournament.

Therefore, it will be much appreciated if you are not a fan of football and not really a fan of a woman in a stadium to provide me some space to breath. I am also a human who needs to learn how to love something which needs to be loved like a hobby. Please..please...please...I have been in a bit of patience recently - When I was writing in English, some people say that I did not appreciate my own language but when I did write in Malay, some just did not read it and jumped into conclusion:)

It's kind of emotional - this post is, and thousands of apology from the bottom of my heart if there is any offense. Your support and care will never be forgotten and I'm looking forward to give something in return. Insya-Allah:)

Until then...take care and have a good year ahead:)

Love,
cHiSHa cHeRyNa PiRes
posting a blog like cooking rendang
might not be frequent and different - as long as people get the taste:)
16122012, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan

23 comments:

Len Inouie said...

gosh!ade jugak mcm tu... i hate the part where they critics the details of your entry. Rasa macam nak smackdown tp better don't.

Hmm.. tulis camni tak suka, tulis camtu tak suka. Habes tu nak tulis mcm mana?

Bengkek je tgk org komen.

Rasp said...

sorry can't be of any help part2 nak protect blog....
hopefully ada yg dpt membantu...

Lady Windsor said...

sha

...r u in love?

Kengkawan said...

1. ada ke visit blog mintak dibalas? sgt pelik itu
2. hv no idea how to protect blog fr copycat unless go private kot.. but that is not a gud option kan?
3. semoga sihat selalu

Kengkawan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
baby comel said...

Kak Sha, adik sentiasa ada belakang kak sha ok..pedulikan je kpd mereka2 yg suka kritik dan bg semangat palsu mcm tu. Apa yg kita nak tulis tu kan hak kita.. BM ke BI ke xde syarat pun kn selagi tak bertentangan..
About kopi dgn pasta tu... Erm adik xtahu la plk cara nk protect blog sndiri.. Nk jadikan hak cipta. Xpaham kan dgn org yg suka nk menulis tp bukan dari hasil usaha sendiri..
I like ur rendang. Bukan selalu tp kenikmatannya tetap akan org ingat..

Rai Ourkizuna said...

kak sha,
diorang copy tu sebab cerita kak sha mmg sangat best..akak buat la copyscape ke apa dah tu..yg diorang prevent orang lain dari right click kat blog akak..that way kalau orang nak copy pun tak semudah ABC gitu..

kalau blogging like making rendang.. saya mmg dah jatuh cinta ngan rendang akak..sedap gila!!

Remy hazza said...

ada juga yg copycat kat sini ye sha..... so sad !!!! tak bertamadun langsung.......

kiera'sakura said...

Kak Sha dipersilakan untuk share apa saja kegembiraan akak dibelog kesayangan Kak Sha nie. Kira sedia membaca setiap kebahgiaan Kak Sha itu ;)

maaf kakak sayang, adikmu ini tak dapat membantu dari segi copy ayat tue ;(

LydSunshine said...

Ooo..patut le lama tak nmpak komen Sha kat blog ku. Takpe sha. Blogger ni mmg ada masanya lapang, ada masanya bz. Saya pun cenggitu jugek. bukan selalu dpt lawat blog org. :D

Bila tgk Sha tulis cerita mcm novel tu, saya pun tetiba je rasa mngada nak tulih novel jugak. Heheh. Tapi takde idea. Soklan cemana nak protect tu tak dpt nak jawab. Huhu. Sowi.

norhidana miswan said...

msti akak rindu ngn cite tuh.... tp takpelah dik, betul jugak kan... zmn nih ramai yg suke amik jln mudah nk senang...

Cik Nurul Siezuka said...

Hah.. Add ejugak org macam tu.. suka2 hati jer nak copycat.. macam2..

Kesuma Angsana said...

boleh search cari ada byk cara sebenarnye !

kopi pasta said...

So far as i know, there's no absolute ways to prevent people from copying and pasting. But, we can apply some coding inside template to make them work hard to steal something that belong to us. You can do that by disabling right-click, select and drag function. Still, nothing is perfect.

Other alternative, you can use some online service that alerts you when someone has identical posting as yours. And then, you can logde a report to Blogger ask them to look over this matter. Maybe the culprit's content or blog will be removed by Blogger if u can prove them, that's ur original works.

http://encikcopypaste.blogspot.com/2012/12/tutorial-disable-right-click-like-boss.html

Ym.Bundle said...

rendang tu buat aku terliur...

Rapunzeel Cikilolo said...

hye kak sha... rindu tau nak bace blog kamu :)

~ Cik Azz ~ said...

Sha, rasanya ada code for HTML yg kena add kat gadget dan masukkan kat blog..

Blog akak ada guna code tu tp tak pasti la samada berkesan atau tak.. Hari tu mcm ada tengok je orang CnP entry akak.. Tak tau la dia buat macam mana sbb akak nak cuba buatpun tak reti..

Cik Qemm said...

kak sha, disable copy function in ur blog la. i guess that might help.

:P

Wak Gelas™ said...

wak pon sukak rendang jugakkk, ahhHKs

LydSunshine said...

Mana Sha menghilang? Masih bz ke?

Rai Ourkizuna said...

kak sha..
lamanya akak tak update..rindu ngan entry bahasa akak..take care ya...

Fiza Rahman said...

Sedapnya tgk rendang tu.

Masih bz lagi ker sha? Nak baca entry baru.

Remy hazza said...

pren... where r u!!!!!!! come back plz..... miss your word here !